In a matter of two weeks, one of the largest BTC whales has accumulated more than 6,600 coins as the price of the asset has declined by more than 10% in the same timeframe.
- CryptoPotato frequently reports the sales and purchases of this particular whale, which tends to sell when the asset’s price has appreciated significantly in a short period of time and vice-versa.
- In the past several weeks, though, they have been focused on accumulating only, as CryptoQuant’s analyst VentureFounder informed.
- Starting from November 12th, the entity has made eight consecutive purchases as bitcoin’s price was declining. The first one, for 1,123 BTC, came at just over $64,000, while the last one – from yesterday, was at a price tag of $57,400 and was for 616 BTC.
- In total, the whale has accumulated 6,665 coins in less than two weeks. From a USD perspective, this amount is roughly $375 million in today’s prices.
- According to VentureFounder, this whale now has their highest wallet balance in four months when they were accumulating at prices around $30,000.
8 straight (business) days of buying:
— venturefoundΞr (@venturefounder) November 24, 2021
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 50% free bonus on any deposit up to $1750.
Tags: Bitcoin Bitcoin (BTC) Price Bitcoin Whales