MetaMask is one of the most popular non-custodial wallet applications with millions of active users. Now, it also teases that in-app non-fungible tokens will also come to life soon.
- CryptoPotato reported earlier in November that the popular non-custodial wallet MetaMask has reached a whopping userbase upwards of 21 million.
- MetaMask is in the middle of the ongoing DeFi boom as it’s the most popular wallet.
- Now, the team also teased about upcoming NFTs on the MetaMask browser extension.
NFTs on MetaMask Extension? Coming Very Soon!
The elves in our workshop are putting the finishing touches on the collectables feature on Extension to be at parity with out mobile app.
- It’s no surprise that MetaMask is seeking to expand and improve the user experience when it comes to NFTs.
- Non-fungible tokens have become the hottest topic of 2021, and the emerging play-to-earn field is also predominantly based and reliant upon them.
- In any case, there are no further details about when the release will come to life.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 50% free bonus on any deposit up to $1750.
You Might Also Like:
Oasis Foundation Launches EVM-Compatible ParaTime on Mainnet, Targets NFTs, Gaming
FATF’s Released Guidelines Includes Clarifications for DeFi, NFT (Report)
Emurgo Launched $100 Million Investment Fund to Power DeFi and NFT Projects Building on Cardano
Tags: DeFi Non-Fungible Token (NFT)