Elon Musk revealed that the company he spearheads – EV giant Tesla – will start accepting Dogecoin as payment for some of its merchandise.
- The move that many anticipated and even more have been waiting for seems to be in the making.
- Tesla – the EV mogul spearheaded by Elon Musk – will start accepting Dogecoin (DOGE) as payment for some of its merchandise.
- This was made clear by Musk who tweeted just now that:
Tesla will make some merch buyable with Doge & see how it goes
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 14, 2021
- Meanwhile, the price for the cryptocurrency skyrocketed immediately after the tweet.
- At the time of this writing, DOGE is trading at 0.1940, up almost 20% in the past 24 hours.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 50% free bonus on any deposit up to $1750.
You Might Also Like:
Memecoin Floki Named After Elon Musk’s Dog Advertised On London’s Public Transport
Elon Musk Has Sold $5B Worth of Tesla Shares Following the Twitter Poll
Dogecoin to the Moon in Q1 2022 as DOGE-1 Set for Launch by SpaceX
Tags: Dogecoin Tesla