The world’s leading cryptocurrency exchange, Binance, has announced a $1 billion fund to further accelerate the development of projects in the Binance Smart Chain ecosystem.
- Binance has just announced that it plans to put aside $1 billion towards the development of projects based on the Binance Smart Chain.
- According to the official release, the program will be divided into four groups, each one of which aimed at different goals and challenges.
- $100 million will go towards talent developments which will include mentoring communities, educating new investors, and so forth.
- $100 million will go to provide liquidity to specific protocols based on different metrics such as innovation, active users, TVL, trading volume, and so forth.
- $300 million will be invested in a builder and incubation program.
- Lastly, $500 million will go towards accelerating “mainstream adoption and to bring disruption to financial infrastructures.”
Binance Futures 50 USDT FREE Voucher: Use this link to register & get 10% off fees and 50 USDT when trading 500 USDT (limited offer).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 50% free bonus on any deposit up to 1 BTC.
You Might Also Like:
- Celer’s cBridge Goes Live: Aims to Facilitate Cross-Chain Compatibility
- Binance Burns Almost $400 Million Worth of BNB, Price Unfazed
- FTX and Binance Futures Reduce Leverage to 20x, Prioritizing Consumer Protection
Tags: Binance Binance Smart Chain