The hedge fund manager, which has somewhat of a controversial recent history with Ethereum’s native token, has transferred nearly 15,000 coins from Binance and Coinbase to its wallet.
- The blockchain journalist Colin Wu outlined the most recent interaction of Three Arrows Capital with Ethereum, outlining the transfers of ETH from the two large exchanges to the firm’s wallet.
- In total, the hedge fund manager transferred 14,833 ETH, worth approximately $56 million at today’s prices.
According to etherscan, Three Arrows Capital transferred a total of 14,833 ETH (approximately USD 56M) from Binance and Coinbase to its wallet (0x4862733b5fddfd35f35ea8ccf08f5045e57388b3) 2 hours ago. https://t.co/5JudXXZCI7 pic.twitter.com/tjRHbXRKN0
— Wu Blockchain (@WuBlockchain) December 14, 2021
- With this transfer, the company has only doubled down on its ETH accumulation since the start of December.
- As CryptoPotato reported last week, 3AC sent more than 90,000 ETH valued at around $400 million at the time to its wallets in two days.
- What’s more intriguing about these purchases is that they came shortly after the firm’s CEO revealed a change-of-heart attitude against Ethereum and its native cryptocurrency.
- Su Zhu notably said in November that the company had “abandoned Ethereum despite supporting it in the past.”
- His comments led to a lot of criticism from the crypto community, and he later explained that the word “abandon” was not the most suitable one, and he apologized for using it.
Binance Free $100 (Exclusive): Use this link to register and receive $100 free and 10% off fees on Binance Futures first month (terms).
PrimeXBT Special Offer: Use this link to register & enter POTATO50 code to get 50% free bonus on any deposit up to $1750.
You Might Also Like:
The Ethereum Foundation Sends 20 000 ETH ($95M) to Kraken
Bullish? Only 16% of ETH Is Currently Sitting on Exchanges
Ethereum Value Settled Surged to $536 Billion in Q3
Tags: Ethereum Ethereum (ETH) Price